Your participation in union activities ensures our commitment to protecting and enhancing public education. This results in the greatest good for both our members and our communities. This is because:
- Without a strong public education system, our diverse, open and prosperous society is threatened;
- Without highly capable, dedicated teachers and educational workers, student success is jeopardized;
- And without positive learning and working conditions, educational progress is undermined.
The following joint committees are looking for Members:
- Communications / Political Action Committee (CPAC)
- Social Committee
- Status of Women Committee
- Finance Committee
If any of these committees interest you, WLUSA would love to hear from you. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4:30pm on Friday, October 12th and include your name, job title and department, and a short blurb (5-6 sentences) outlining why you are interested in the committee and any skills you possess that would contribute to the success of this Committee.